Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whoa

Wow. I guess we are really are back. It looks like Liz has been busy sharing some great music with the blogosphere, many thanks to her for that.
I too, am stoked for the new Vampire Weekend album, It should be great. I know that some don't like them that much, but Liz and I definitely loved their self-titled debut, and will be impatiently waiting for Contra.
Speaking of artists that have mixed opinions, I too enjoyed some songs from Scarlett Johansson's first album, especially Falling down. The only thing I have to dislike Scarlett for is her cover of Jeff Buckley's Last Goodbye, which would have made the late genious roll over in his grave. (yes, it was THAT bad - sorry Scarlett. And yes, I am one of those die-hard Buckley fans)
Finally, I am going to agree again and say that Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear is awesome, especially the song Two weeks (even with the super creepy video haha). One song that I didn't like at first, but now love is "Fine For Now" which I would definitely reccomend. Enjoy!

-&Him

No comments:

Post a Comment