Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grizzly Bear

Thanks to a former co-worker, I was reintroduced to the glorious sounds of Grizzly Bear, this summer. The numerous Saturday morning open shifts spent listening to the bands latest album Veckatimest, made the process quite pleasurable. This album is a front to back listen. You press play on track one and it quite honestly all fits and sounds wonderful, track after track. I was fully convinced that this band was a british indie rock group however it appears they reign from the heart of Brooklyn, New York.

Here is the official video for the single "Two Weeks" followed by a video featuring footage from Albert Lamorisse's "La Ballon Rouge" (The Red Balloon) accompanied by the same track by Grizzly Bear.







and thanks to my friend scott for showing me this goody. A fan did this video for Two Weeks and I just so happen to think it's gnarly...

Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear from Gabe Askew on Vimeo.



-She

No comments:

Post a Comment