Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Final Fantasy!



I have been eagerly awaiting new material from Owen Pallett aka Final Fantasy for a long time now, ever since his last album He Poos Clouds, one of my all time favourite albums. It was announced awhile back that his next album, called Heartland, would be released January 12 of next year. The first single, "Lewis Takes Action" was released this week, and I can't stop listening to it. If you don't have it yet, and are a fan of Final Fantasy, you must get it, I can promise you will love it. It is available for free here http://www.dominorecordco.com/freelewis/. Now I just have a painful wait of a month (maybe less if it leaks) to hear the rest of what I'm sure will be a fantastic album. I will let you know more when I have the whole thing, but for now, enjoy this song by one of my favourite artists.

-&Him

P.S. Be sure to watch MOD this Friday and cheer on Liz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment