Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Twilight Soundtrack...OWNS

This is a movie I have not taken an interest in. I won't lie, I gave it a chance but you can't call me a "twi-hard" that's for sure.

That being said, the second film New Moon has by far one of my favourite soundtracks of 2009. Check out the line up:

1. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE – MEET ME ON THE EQUINOX
2. BAND OF SKULLS – FRIENDS
3. THOM YORKE – HEARING DAMAGE
4. LYKKE LI – POSSIBILITY
5. THE KILLERS – A WHITE DEMON LOVE SONG
6. ANYA MARINA – SATELLITE HEART
7. MUSE – I BELONG TO YOU (NEW MOON REMIX)
8. BON IVER & ST. VINCENT – ROSYLN
9. BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB – DONE ALL WRONG
10. HURRICANE BELLS – MONSTERS
11. SEA WOLF – THE VIOLET HOUR
12. OK GO – SHOOTING THE MOON
13. GRIZZLY BEAR WITH VICTORIA LEGRAND – SLOW LIFE
14. EDITORS – NO SOUND BUT THE WIND
15. ALEXANDRE DESPLAT – NEW MOON (THE MEADOW)

Did I forget to mention the fact that they pushed the release date of the soundtrack up because of the popular demand? Crazy I know.

Personal Favourites: Thom Yorke, Sea Wolf, Lykke Li, Grizzly Bear, Muse, Bon Iver, Killers, Band of Skulls and here is Anya Marina's music video for the track on the album:

Great Tune. Solid Album. Must Buy.

Website http://www.newmoonthesoundtrack.com/

Enjoy
-She

1 comment:

  1. For a movie which I can honestly say I will not waste my time seeing, what a fantastic soundtrack!

    Just found your blog, and love it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete