Wednesday, April 15, 2009

March and April Downloads

So apparently school swallowed my body this semester and I have left this blog a little on the M.I.A. list. My sincere apologies and now that it is summer, expect a lot more where this is coming from.

Some good downloads & buys I have come across in the past couple months have been:
  • Metric-Fantasies
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs- It's Blitz!
  • Silversun Pickups- Swoon
  • Beach House- Devotion (Late find, but great find)
  • The National- entire discography... finally gave them a listen and slightly in love.
  • Matt & Kim- Grand (saw them play w/ cut copy in Toronto at Circa, bad venue for that particular band however, great sound. I will be looking to see them in a smaller venue soon)
  • Lily Allen- It's Not Me, It's You
  • Wavves- Wavvves
  • Royksopp- Junior
  • Grizzly Bear- Veckatimest
  • Patrick Watson- Wooden Arms
and many more anticipated albums to come in summer 09'.
Cheers!
-She

No comments:

Post a Comment